Team Leader Inbound & Production Supply
- Sector: High Tech
- Location: Veldhoven
- Industry: Semiconductor industrie
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
Would you like to lead a highly skilled team of warehousing professionals and help establish a new dimension of added-value processes in our new build logistics center? Are you eager to achieve truly world-class quality standards? And are you passionate about continuous improvement – for both your operational and own skill set? If so, then we should talk. We are looking for a team leader inbound & production supply.
About the job
As team leader WTLO (Warehouse, Tools, Logistics & Organization) Inbound & Production Supply, you are responsible for the material intake, cleaning, consolidation and delivery of products to the work centers of our internal customers within ASML. This all takes place in a cleanroom environment introducing many additional logistic challenges you would not face in a ‘normal’ logistic-center.
Your first mission is to organize and prepare your team to ensure a smooth running and highly flexible operation. To achieve this you will set priorities, delegate tasks, and deploy your manpower where and when it is needed. You will also identify and resolve potential bottlenecks. But this is also a position for those who want to grow in their job, because you will be expected to initiate and coordinate several improvement proposals– taking the operation up to the next level of world-class performance. This is a position for someone who enjoys a challenge and reaches for achievable and measurable objectives while enjoying the rewards.
More specifically, your responsibilities entail:
• Performance reporting;
• Ensuring a safe working environment for all personnel in WTLO Inbound and collaborate on operational level with our 3PL partner;
• Responsible for the quality of the delivered output. Setting up improvement plans and implement these for your department;
• Creating, managing and implementing the necessary resource & order planning, within the scope of the output plan and the capabilities available, taking into account the necessary level of flexibility, the agreed standard of quality and delivery reliability for all flows within the department;
• Solving problems, setting priorities, ensuring that operational objectives are achieved within the department. Informing those stakeholders (in and outside the department) involved in the event of deviations;
• Organizing all supporting processes in order to be able to realize the deliverables in time;
• Ensuring infrastructure to assure effective and efficient production tasks. Ensure the availability and proper use of effective production and qualification procedures and systems;
• Ensuring adequate organization and staffing to realize output at optimized cost levels. Ensure proper execution of HR&O policies and procedures. Coaches the team members, delegates tasks, sets priorities, solves problems and contributes to a productive working environment.
• Setting personal targets for your team, regularly evaluating their performance;
• Initiating and implementing organizational improvements for the WTLO Inbound operation in terms of processes, products and people capabilities;
• Driving improvement projects within the department and organizes opportunities for employees to contribute and execute within projects that contribute to the realizing the WTLO mission and vision;
• Supporting & leading in achieving LEAN improvements, including 5S+1. Coordinates and participates in cross-sector improvement projects;
• Contributing towards effective collaboration with other Shared Services and WTLO departments, logistics service providers and other ASML Departments.
For this position, we are looking for someone with the following profile:
• MBO+/HBO level (logistics discipline or industrial/business engineering);
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a leading (logistics)position;
• Experience in warehousing & supporting processes and –complexity, both inside and outside a cleanroom;
• SAP (EWM)/WMS knowledge;
• Experience with problem analysis, asses potential solutions on feasibility and impact on the total process;
• Affinity with the other areas and business processes;
• Process way of thinking, customer oriented;
• Able to make (last minute) changes happen;
• Communication / presentation skills both in Dutch and English language;
• Goal-oriented, flexible and drive for initiative;
• Structured in his/her approach, persistent attitude;
• Hands-on and a service attitude;
• Experience with change management (both process and people related).
Working at Forexx
Forexx is a secondment and consultancy company for technical professionals. We focus on several niche markets (Civil, High Tech, Manufacturing, Marine & Offshore) in the technical & technology domain. We support our project based clients with capacity, expertise, or optimalisation and transition requests. Our market is broadly oriented with small companies as well as multinationals. What they all have in common: the spirit of a start-up when it comes to developing and improving their product or concept.
You will be permanently employed, and seconded for long-term or short-term projects at one of our clients. At Forexx, we embrace our responsibility for great employability. Therefore, we constantly stimulate a durable employment rate for our professionals. We work with short and clear communication within our enthusiastic team. But, more importantly, we always stay personally connected to our professionals.
Our motto is ‘The Future of Employability’: prepare companies for the future by finding the right staff. We believe that people are the most valuable asset to a business when it comes to achieving future success.
Are we a match? Good, then we would like to offer you:
• Challenging jobs at prominent clients.
• Competitive salary and secondary employment conditions.
• Great facilities to support you in your job and task.
• Guidance for personal development
• An interesting network of colleagues in the field of Technique and Technology. Frequently, we organize information and knowledge sessions, as well as informal drinks.
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie