Technical Product Documentation Officer
- Sector: High Tech
- Location: Eindhoven
- Industry: Semiconductor industrie
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
The Innovation Site Eindhoven is a dynamic innovation site for medical B2C products, part of Innovation & Development (I&D). The Innovation Site focuses on the development of medical and non-medical endorsed lifestyle products, and is responsible for the development and realization of new product propositions within the customer his strategy. They are looking at a very challenging growth task to bring faster and more new ideas to the global market.
The primary working location for this position is the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven. You report to Group Lead LCM Mechanical Engineering, Packaging and TPD.
About the job
The mechanical team is responsible for creating, updating and maintaining the technical product documentation during the lifecycle phase of innovative products. The customer optimizes and updates existing product concepts within cross-functional teams including the marketing/sales and manufacturing organizations.
The team analyzes product issues in the market (root-cause analysis of both production problems and consumer complaints) and takes corrective actions if required, by defining and executing changes on existing products. They are responsible to make sure that any design change meets the requirements by means of tolerance analysis, material selection, stress and deformation calculations, simulations, validation and verification.
Education and experience:
Secondary vocational education (MBO) or a Bachelor (HBO) in Mechanical Engineering or similar. The experience and personal skills are more important than the specific education.
- Experience with managing technical product data management (BOM, drawings) is a must.
- Experience with Windchill or other PLM system is an advantage
- Certification of CMII is an advantage.
- Advanced expertise in Excel is preferred.
- Experience in SAP or other is preferred.
- Team player
- Customer focused and a quality-oriented mindset
- Assertive and meticulous: make sure that procedures and standards are duly followed
- Eager to learn and improve the way of working
- Fluent in English (writing and talking)
- Experience in communicating with a diversity of stakeholders
- Accurate in writing and verbal communication
- Committed to meet agreed timelines
Working at Forexx
Working at Forexx
You will be employed by Forexx and will have the opportunity to work on long- or short-term assignments. At Forexx we take our full responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and we stimulate the sustainable employability of our professionals. We call this Future Employability. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. Above all we have a clear and personal communication with our professionals.
We encourage our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date through coaching and providing courses / educations where needed. In this way, the skills of our professionals always match the (future) wishes of our customers and we ensure that our professionals can work until their retirement. This is also Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a pension, a discount on your health insurance and travel compensation;
- Possibility to follow courses / educations provided by Forexx
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore on a regular basis, with informative meetings and social events.
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie