- Sector: Ship & Yacht Engineering
- Location: The Netherlands
- Industry: Yachtbuilding
- Hours per week: 32-40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: Bachelor/ Master
We are looking for a result-oriented team player who likes to take initiative for one of the leading Dutch yacht builders in the Netherlands!
About the job
As a Technical Specialist you are responsible of drawing up and following up technical specifications (Mechanical skilled components or installations) for the benefit of Purchasing.
You will be ensuring that the products/ information supplied by third parties fits within the product specifications, technical possibilities and planning. Your tasks include:
- Ensuring that a schedule for the delivery of technical supplier information is drawn up, monitors this and adjusts where necessary.
- Addressing the suppliers, possibly in consultation with Purchasing, about timely delivery of supplier information.
- Preparing technical specifications for purchasing and prepares and maintains other engineering documents.
- Assessing engineering products from suppliers for specification and suitability. Directs suppliers technically substantively.
- Consulting with engineering project team members about the impact which systems and products to be delivered have on the technical design and adjusts where necessary.
- Is responsible for the distribution and administration of technical documentation of the (sub) suppliers.
- Creating items in the engineering database, enters supplier information into the engineering database, and maintains these items and informatio
- Assisting in reporting on hours and progress of the own part of the engineering project.
- Providing professional advice to other engineering project teams.
- Contributing to the follow-up of reports from inspection authorities.
- Assessing engineering staff at the request of the Technical Manager Mechanical.
- Making proposals for improvement of the organization, processes and methods within and outside the department. Keep abreast of developments in the field.
For this role we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Naval Architecture (or similar)
- Several years of proven work experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of risk management
- Experience of the execution details of yachts
- Extensive regulatory knowledge
- Extensive technical knowledge of the products of suppliers
- You have recent experience with AutoCAD, PDM and ERP systems
- Experience in (Model-Based) systems engineering is a pre
- Pragmatic, persuasive with a solid personality
- Decisive and at the same time flexible in your approach and works methodically
Working at Forexx
Our motto for our employees is "Unleash Your Second Power". We will put you and your knowledge, skills, and drive at center stage. This means that we will first take a close look at your talents and then see what opportunities and challenging projects match them.
Are we a match? Great, then we offer the following:
- Challenging assignments with leading clients
- Competitive salary (range between € 4.400,- and € 5.500,-) and fringe benefits
- A career plan & training and coaching
- A professional program focused on personal development
- An interesting network of colleagues in the fields of techniques and technology with whom you can get acquainted during frequent, pleasant information and knowledge-sharing sessions
- Relocation and expat support
- Forexx kijkt zowel naar een inhoudelijke en een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw ambitie: Unleash your second power
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven binnen onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie