TPD Electrical Engineer
- Sector: High Tech
- Location: Nijmegen
- Industry: High Tech
- Hours per week: 40
- Areas of expertise: -
- Education level: -
E&A (Former ITEC) is an OEM department of our customer which develops, manufactures, sells and services leading edge equipment for assembly and testing of (discrete) semiconductors. The ITEC products are Die bonders, Wire Bonders, Testers (electrical wafer and final test) and Tapers / Die sorters.
About the job
- Participate in development stage of a functional design which derives from the global design and analyze any risk exposures and study any possible alternatives
- Require to work closely with other designers for refining the design by various tools like CAD and simulations
- Document the process and the testing result for future modifications and maintenance.
- Operational support on the shopfloor (testing and assemble our systems)
- BSc in Electrical Engineering or similar
- With strong interest in equipment design, preferably with similar experience during study is preferable
- Possesses any of the following skills required per specific discipline;
- - Electrical: CAD design/ PDM / system control / Mechatronics/ Electrical circuit design
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Self-motivated and be innovative
- Good interpersonal skills and a team-work player
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills. Qualified in 6, 8D or Shainin methods.
Working at Forexx
Working at Forexx
You will be employed by Forexx and will have the opportunity to work on long- or short-term assignments. At Forexx we take our full responsibility when it comes to being a good employer and we stimulate the sustainable employability of our professionals. We call this Future Employability. We work with short communication lines within our enthusiastic team. Above all we have a clear and personal communication with our professionals.
We encourage our professionals to keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date through coaching and providing courses / educations where needed. In this way, the skills of our professionals always match the (future) wishes of our customers and we ensure that our professionals can work until their retirement. This is also Future Employability.
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent secondary employment conditions such as a pension, a discount on your health insurance and travel compensation;
- Possibility to follow courses / educations provided by Forexx
- Coaching on hard and soft skills;
- Challenging assignments;
- An interesting network of technical professionals in the field of Manufacturing, High Tech, Networking and Marine & Offshore on a regular basis, with informative meetings and social events.
- Forexx kijkt niet alleen naar een inhoudelijke, maar vooral ook naar een persoonlijke match
- Forexx werkt mee aan jouw Future Employability
- Wij werken voor de topbedrijven in onze branches
Laat hier je CV achter voor een open sollicitatie